|“||If there were 48 hours per day, I'd be making a 48-page offset print book...||”|
Eriri is one of the most beautiful girls to attend to Toyogasaki High School. Her family is very affluent. Her father is an English diplomat and she lives in a mansion up in the hills. She is the secret illustrator for an over doujinshi circle called ''Egoistic Lily'' under the alias Eri Kashiwagi (柏木 エリ Kashiwagi Eri) when she participates in doujin activities. She was greatly influenced by her fujoshi mother and otaku father. She is the illustrator for Blessing Software.
Eriri clearly resembles her mother and father, and she has long, straight blonde hair, which is usually tied up into twin-tails, laced with two blue ribbons. Her eyes are light blue and she has very pale skin. She is usually depicted in her school uniform, or casual clothes. She has small breasts and Utaha sometimes teases Eriri about it.
She plays the role of a model and refined young lady at school. When nobody is around, she reverts into a hardcore otaku just like Tomoya. Because of her refined manner, she is respected and fawned over by other students at school. Almost none of them know about her otaku side, though.
Eriri has neither superb gifts nor cunning mind. She's always straight-forward in a distorted way; and she rejects anything in her way with all her might. She's also arrogant, by nature anywhere. She's annoying, but simple-minded, like that. She is famous at school because for being classy and independent, but she really is emotional and ferocious, as described by Tomoya.
Eriri also has a tsundere-like personality, getting embarrassed and blushing very easily. She hides her feelings for Tomoya, but never admits it, although her feelings are very obvious. When Utaha pointed this out, she became embarrassed and rebutted immediately. Her voice seems angry and annoyed every time they have conversations in the game-making circle, especially with Tomoya. She hits him with her twin tails whenever he says something that made her embarrassed or when Utaha getting near to him. However, on the inside, she is very kind and generous despite her klutziness.
Not so much shown about Eriri's past (yet), but she was born to a British father, and a Japanese mother and that she and Tomoya are childhood friends. It is also shown that since Eriri was very little, she had always brought up Tomoya's name, and that she only drew drawings leaving her studies aside. Eriri also said that Tomoya praised her everyday.
Since elementary school, she's done nothing but focus on her drawings in stony silence, as is she wanted to forget something, or to come over something. Then, she recently started bringing up conversations about Tomoya, still a very little, but she seemed happy.
- Eriri and Tomoya are childhood friends, and she is probably the closest to Tomoya, besides Michiru. Being childhood friends and spending most of there time in the past together, the two have developed a very close relationship with each other. They would usually fall in love with works together, sharing it to other people, and even preaching it together, smile, fight and may other things together. In the manga, she was near at kissing him; however, that was just for the game's MC. (In manga only)
- But Tomoya even said that he wanted to be friends forever with Eriri, because she was the first and almost only otaku friend he had, and because of this, it is hinted that she has romantic feelings for him, but she never admits it, although her feelings are very obvious. She gets angry and jealous when Utaha gets too close to Tomoya and does something. However, Tomoya sees her as one of his best friends and he cares for Eriri a lot.
- Eriri is always jealous whenever Utaha is near Tomoya. She sees Utaha as her rival. It usually starts with the scenario: Utaha is with Tomoya, Eriri gets frustrated because of their proximity, then the whole hinted romantic rivalry becomes her covetousness of Utaha's ample breasts. Utaha realized Eriri's inferiority complex and would sarcastically tease Eriri when she has the chance. Eriri always says Utaha's full name when she gets annoyed or jealous of her, (and that happens very often). They sometimes seem to get along well when working on Tomoya's game together, though.
- Eriri initially disliked Megumi because of her sudden entrance into Tomoya's life, but later finds a good friend in her to the point of referring to each other by their first names. As Blessing Software's illustrator, she is often frustrated by her inability to emote and pose, and takes advantage of any hint of emotion that she lets off.
- Despite their strong friendship, she still finds herself being envious of Megumi's closeness with Tomoya, but accepts their relationship as a positive one. Eriri cares about Megumi's impression of her and is one of the first on her mind when things turn sour in the circle, as she once mentions apologizing to Megumi specifically in a message directed to Tomoya.
- When Eriri first called Megumi by her first name, she said it was a slip of tounge, but it actually wasn't. Utaha said to Megumi, if she goes to close to Eriri, she might turn her life into a living hell. However, Megumi still went to her and called her by her first name.
- Sayuri Sawamura is Eriri's mother. In the past, Eriri would usually go to Sayuri to talk about Tomoya and play together, and Eriri loves her mom.
- Even though they haven't exactly interacted, Eriri seems to love her dad a lot.
- She uses contact lenses at school. 
- She had 17 nicknames given by Tomoya in elementary school, some of which already known:
- She used to draw badly as a kid as described by Tomoya.
|Characters of "Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata" Universe|
|Main Characters||Tomoya Aki • Eriri Spencer Sawamura • Utaha Kasumigaoka • Megumi Kato • Michiru Hyodo • Izumi Hashima|
|Rouge en rouge||Iori Hashima • Akane Kosaka|
|Fushikawa Shoten||Sonoko Machida|
|Icy tail||Tokino Himekawa • Echika Mizuhara • Ranko Morioka|
|Relatives of the main characters||Keiichi Kato • Mr. Sawamura • Sayuri Sawamura|
|Class 2B||Yoshihiko Kamigo|
|Cherry Blessing characters||Seiji Azumi • Soma Hinoe • Meguri Kano • Ruri Hinoe • Kirari Spider Kawamura • Kaho Hibarigaoka • Miharu Endo|